LESSONS WITH JOE HASTINGS: (EFFECTIVE AS OF OCTOBER 1ST, 2019)
1. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! Play, practice, pluck, strum, noodle, pick, strike, thumb, vamp, riff, shred, slap, and practice a lot!
OPTION 1 - Lessons are typically either a half hour, or a full hour in a consistent time slot each week paid by the month.
OPTION 2 - “Pay as you go” at the rate of $32.00/half hour, $64.00/hour - flexible schedule.
*Option one students get a discounted rate and first priority for limited time slots and/or re-schedules.
3. PAYMENT: All lesson TIME SLOTS are PRE-PAID MONTHLY: $124.00/month paid on or before the first lesson of the month
For payment with cash, check, or credit cards, please pay Joe Hastings directly at the beginning of the lesson.
For Visa, Mastercard, credit or debit cards you can also go online to Joe's secure website (there is a 3.25% service fee
in checkout marked as SHIPPING for credit card transactions) at www.Funwithguitar.com (click on LESSONS TAB)
For PAYPAL, please send to email@example.com through “Friends and Family” tab so there are no fees involved.
6. If you need to miss a lesson, please let Joe know one week in advance.
7. *MISSED LESSONS- No call or no show will be charged. Re-scheduled make-up lessons are honored ONLY if there is a
sickness or family emergency, or is communicated at least ONE WEEK prior to the missed lesson time slot. Two excused lessons
(sickness, family emergency) allowed per year. Re-scheduled lessons must be scheduled within two weeks of the missed lesson.
Because of the time slot demand, there are no guarantees to reschedule a missed time slot. (EXCEPTION FOR
SICKNESS-please do not come if you are not well- two sick lesson credits a year)
8. When "Music Go Round" is closed for holidays, those scheduled lessons will be available for a make-up lesson within
two weeks of that missed lesson.
9. If there's no call no show for two lesson times, you may be taken off schedule (No refunds).
10. Please give one week notice to discontinue lessons.
11. Please bring to lesson: GUITAR or BASS, UKULELE, BANJO, MANDOLIN, pick, folder or binder.
*For time efficiency, have your instrument tuned, out of the case (leave case outside room) ready with materials in hand
as you come in. As you exit, please pack-up your instrument, materials, jacket, in the area outside of the lesson studio.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF THE NEXT PERSON’S TIME.
12. Recommended materials:
THREE RING BINDER WITH AT LEAST 25 PLASTIC PAGE INSERTS
Mel Bay's Modern Guitar Method Grade 1 (Expanded Edition) (Blue cover)
13. Practice for 15 minutes, once or twice a day minimum!
14. Have a ton of FUN!